Am I an ideal candidate for Semi permanent Makeup?
Semi permanent makeup is a safe and reliable procedure and suitable for most people.
However, if you have any of the following conditions, please consult with your doctor before attempting any of the procedures.
- Pregnant and/or Breastfeeding
- On Blood thinning medication
What will the final colour look like?
The colour will always look darker and more intense immediately following a procedure. It will gradually lighten and soften upon healing which should take about 3-7 days and continue to lighten over several weeks.
Are there any allergic reactions to the pigments?
The pigments used on all our procedures are hypoallergenic and reactions to these products are extremely rare. However, aftercare instructions should be strictly followed to prevent any bacterial infection.
How long Does semi-permanent makeup last?
It will last up to 2-3 years. It will gradually fade over time and we recommend that our clients come in for an annual touch up to maintain a good colour and shape. However, the frequency of touch-ups depend on a number of factors including:
- Skin type
- Lifestyle(sun exposure, gym, swimming)
- Iron deficiency
- If any chemical peels come into contact with the treated area.
Is the procedure painful?
Highly effective numbing cream is used to numb the area to be treated. This helps to alleviate any minor discomfort you may experience during the procedure. Comfort levels vary according to the individual pain threshold and response to anaesthetics. Some people describe the feeling as scratchy or a slight burning sensation. Every effort is made to ensure you remain comfortable for the entire procedure.
I want to get my Brows tattooed but I am not 100% sure, What can I do?
No problem at all! We have many alternative treatments to do before you get straight into cosmetic tattooing. For example you can try one of our tinting treatments and that will give you an idea of how your brows will look.
What technique is best for me?
In order to choose the right technique for you, we assess the natural hair growth/colour, eye colour, skin type, skin health, daily routines and personal preference. Even though you might have something in mind, it might not always be the best option and that’s why we promise to give you our honest, professional opinion to ensure you leave with the best possible results.
What if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
Unfortunately it is not recommended to do any form of tattooing & lamination during pregnancy as the hormones are unbalanced and can have adverse effects on your treatment.
What do I need to do before my procedure?
It is important that you refrain from using any skin/blood thinners on the brow or eye area Two weeks prior to your appointment.
Excess bleeding could be caused by consuming alcohol, fish oil or caffeineÂ before the procedure. We recommend to avoid any of the previous 48 hours before your appointment.
- No alcohol assumption before your appointment
- Cosmetic botox and fillers should be Two weeks prior or Two weeks after your appointment.
- If you are having eyelash enhancements done please suspend use of lash growth serums as this stimulates the area and can cause sensitivity
- We do not recommend coming to your brow tattoo appointment with tinted brows or spray tan as this can effect the healing process.
- For any cosmetic brow procedure you will need to pre numb your brows 15mins PRIOR to your appointment time, this can be purchased over the counter and any numbing cream suggested will be sufficient.
- Our digital consent forms will be sent prior to your appointment and must be filled out